While using our online shop you may be asked to provide your personal data:
- Full data will be necessary in case of registration (creating an account) in the shop - necessary for the realization of possible orders.
- You will have to provide full personal data when placing an order in our shop (unless you have registered your own account beforehand, in which case the order data will be taken from that account). - they will be necessary for its implementation.
- In the case of delivery of goods by a carrier, the personal data of the buyer are transferred to the carrier (courier) to the extent necessary to deliver the goods.
- If the Buyer uses the services of Dotpay S.A.'s billing agent, personal data shall be provided to the extent necessary to make payments in this form. Failure to provide the required data will result in the inability to perform the activities to which they relate. Remember, you always have the right to change your data or remove it from our database. The personal data of our Clients available to us are in no way made available or sold to third parties or companies, and may be entrusted for processing only for the purpose of providing the services ordered by you, on the basis of a contract of entrustment of personal data processing. All persons having access to your personal data may process it only under the authority of the administrator, on his instructions.
- In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the FAMILY we inform you that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is Agir Manufaktura Robert Iskandar with its registered office in Zabrze, 13/11 W.Reymonta Street, 41-800 Zabrze;
2nd Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and carry out the contract for the provision of services by electronic means under the conditions described in the Regulations, i.e. depending on the service selected by you:
(a) for the implementation of an account agreement or sales contracts, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the TDO, i.e. because it is necessary for the implementation of an account or sales contract to which you are party;
4. the recipients of your personal data are entities that process personal data on the basis of the entrustment of data processing by the controller;
5. your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract or until you exercise your rights resulting in the cessation or restriction of data processing, in particular until you object to data processing for marketing purposes.
6. you have the right of access to your data and the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, right to transfer, right to object, right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to withdrawal; 7. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the TCO;
8. the provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the account agreement or sales contracts ;
9. your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will take place on an automated basis, the consequence of such processing will be electronic methods of presenting advertising or newsletter content without human intervention. Profiling will consist in analyzing your purchases of specific goods and, on this basis, matching the offer of goods presented to you by the shop. You have the right not to be subject to profiling, including in particular the right to object. Marketing mailing
We do not send unannounced e-mails to persons who have registered their accounts in our shop or to persons who make purchases without registration.
The term "cookies" should be understood to mean IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' terminal equipment for the use of websites. These files make it possible to recognize the user's device and to display a web page adapted to his or her individual preferences accordingly. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. Second Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to your preferences and optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses the web pages to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user. 3. two types of "cookies" are used on the site:
(a) "session" - are temporary files that remain on your device until you log out of the website or turn off the software (web browser);
(b) 'constants'. - remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" files or until they are manually deleted by the user.
4th The serial and permanent "cookies" used in the service are divided into "cookies":
(a) 'essential' - enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service,
(b) 'security', used to provide security, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication within the service,
c) "efficient" - enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites,
(d) 'functional'. - allowing the user to remember the settings selected by the user and to personalise the user interface, e.g. in terms of the user's location, the appearance of the website, etc.
(e) 'advertising' - enabling the provision of advertising content tailored to the user's interests.
5. personal data collected using "cookies" may be collected only to perform certain functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons. 6th As a standard, the software used to browse the web pages by default allows you to place "cookies" on your terminal device. These settings can be changed by the user in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of your web browser or inform about each time they are sent to your device (placed in the device). Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser). 7th Restricting the use of "cookies" by the user, may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.